Ropes & Gray is ranked in 32 practice areas in the 2018 Legal 500 US, announced on May 30. Multiple attorneys have been individually recommended in their areas of practice, including 14 who have been named “Leading Lawyers” in their fields, and seven who have been named “Next Generation” leaders in their fields.
The firm increased its ranking in seven categories.
Ropes & Gray is ranked in the following practice categories:
- Antitrust: Cartel
- Antitrust: Civil Litigation/Class Action
- Antitrust: Merger Control
- Dispute Resolution: Appellate: Supreme Court (Federal and State)
- Dispute Resolution: General Commercial Disputes
- Dispute Resolution: M&A: Litigation: defense
- Dispute Resolution: Securities Litigation - Defense
- Dispute Resolution: Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense: advice to corporates
- Dispute Resolution: Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense: advice to individuals
- Finance: Capital Markets Equity Offerings - Advice to Issuers
- Finance: Capital Markets High-Yield Debt Offerings - Advice to Issuers
- Finance: Commercial Lending: Advice to Borrowers
- Finance: Commercial Lending: Advice to Lenders
- Finance: Not-for-profit
- Finance: Corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy)
- Industry focus: Healthcare: life sciences
- Industry focus: Healthcare: service providers
- Intellectual property: Patent litigation: full coverage
- Intellectual property: Patents: Licensing
- Investment fund formation and management: Alternative/hedge funds
- Investment fund formation and management: Mutual/registered/exchange traded funds
- Investment fund formation and management: Private equity funds
- Labor and employment: employee benefits and executive compensation
- Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions)
- M&A/Corporate and Commercial: Commercial Deals and Contracts
- Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts: M&A: large deals ($1bn+)*
- Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts: Private equity buyouts
- Media, technology and telecoms: Cyber Law (including data protection and privacy)
- Media, technology and telecoms: Data privacy and data protection
- Media, technology and telecoms: Technology: Transactions
- Real Estate and construction: real estate
- Tax: US Taxes: Non-Contentious
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.