International Financial Law Review has shortlisted Ropes & Gray for six awards as part of the 2019 IFLR Asia-Pacific Awards.
The nominations include:
- Private Equity Deal of the Year
- Advent International / Serta China and partnership with King Koil China
- Bain Capital-led consortium / Toshiba Memory Corporation
- Restructuring Deal of the Year
- Global A&T Electronics
- Private Equity Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring Law Firm of the Year
- U.S. Law Firm of the Year
The IFLR Asia-Pacific Awards celebrate legally innovative teams and deals in the region. Winners will be announced at a ceremony held on Mar. 7 in Hong Kong.
For more information about Ropes & Gray’s Asia Pacific practices click here.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.