Ropes & Gray ranked highly in the 2023 edition of Chambers Asia-Pacific, published on Dec. 15. The firm was awarded ten practice rankings and five individual lawyer recognitions.
The annual Chambers Asia-Pacific guide provides analyses of legal practitioners across the region based on in-depth interviews with clients and in-house counsel. This year, clients told Chambers that:
- "The firm are outstanding on expertise, client care and commerciality, particularly with understanding local practices and other considerations."
- “Ropes & Gray has been a one-stop shop for us as they have a good breadth of capabilities in complementary areas.”
- “The team has well-rounded resources to fully serve the client's needs. The cases may involve a wide spectrum of issues and thus require input from all angles of the law. Ropes & Gray provides that and does it well.”
Ropes & Gray was recognized in the following categories:
- Banking & Finance - Asia Pacific
- Corporate/M&A - Asia Pacific
- Corporate/M&A: Private Equity - Asia Pacific
- Intellectual Property - Asia Pacific
- Investment Funds: Private Equity - Asia Pacific
- Life Sciences - Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance: International - Japan
- Corporate/M&A: International - Japan
- Corporate/M&A: International Firms - South Korea
- Intellectual Property: International Firms - South Korea
Ropes & Gray’s Chambers Asia-Pacific rankings can be reviewed in full here.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.