Ropes & Gray has been shortlisted in seven categories at the Women in Business Law EMEA Awards 2023.
The Awards recognise and celebrate the top women private practice lawyers and in-house counsel of 2023, as well as the leading firm initiatives that promoted women within the practice of law during the year.
In the firm categories, Ropes & Gray has been shortlisted for:
- Women in Business Law International Firm of the Year
- United Kingdom Firm of the Year
In the individual lawyer categories, the following partners and counsel have been shortlisted:
- Ana Biloglav, counsel – Finance Rising Star
- Eve Ellis, partner – Financial Regulation Lawyer of the Year
- Helen Croke, partner – Private Equity Lawyer of the Year
- Anna Lawry, partner – Structured Finance Lawyer of the Year
- Amanda Raad, partner – White Collar Crime Lawyer of the Year
The awards will be announced on 28 June 2023.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.