Shannon Kirk to Speak at e-Discovery Seminar
Ropes & Gray is pleased to support the first-ever EDD Unconference. The unconference, so-called because of its unique approach of face-to-face and participant-driven seminar presentation, will focus on issues relevant to litigators, e-Discovery managers, litigation support professionals and paralegals.
Ropes & Gray's e-Discovery counsel, Shannon Kirk, will be one of the panelists/facilitators at the event. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Non-Compliance: How to Respond & Address When Preservation Goes Awry
- Over Sanctioned? Is Rule 37 Working?
- Admissibility of ESI
- Managing Risks & Costs of e-Discovery
- The Use of Contract Attorneys, Temp Agencies and LPOs: Supervision and Malpractice Risks
- Global e-Discovery Challenges: Litigation Without Borders
- Overcoming Gridlock Between IT, Litigation Support Departments
- How to handle 140 Billion e-mails