Dorfman Will Speak on Compliance Risks for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
Ropes & Gray is pleased to support the National CME Audioconference: Advanced Implementation Strategies for a Compliant Grant Process. Regulatory bodies are increasingly scrutinizing payments made by medical device, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to healthcare professionals (HCP). The 90-minute audioconference will focus on how pharmaceutical and medical device companies can avoid the appearance of offering inducements to healthcare professionals through activities such as grants.
Ropes counsel Howard Dorfman will speak on regulatory compliance issues, including:
- Evaluating the "Appropriateness" of Payments
- Process to deal with risk for individuals in position to influence a referral or formulary placement
- Tracking the totality of your relationships with HCPs
- Building a scalable process for future requirements
- Using technology to assist in both streamlining and managing a compliant process
- Recognize the risks with Sales and Marketing involvement
For program, faculty and registration, please visit www.CMEAudioconferences.com.