Howard Dorfman Will Speak on Changes in Pharmaceutical Product Liability Law
Ropes & Gray counsel Howard Dorfman will join a panel of veteran attorneys with first-hand experience in this litigation and the industry-shaking issues it raises.
Participants will obtain an in-depth understanding of:
- The background of the legal debate in innovator-generic liability, the arguments raised in support of innovator liability for generic products, as well as the legal theories raised in response
- The strategies employed by both innovator and generic manufacturers in the litigation arena
- The regulatory framework and its impact on the liability debate
- A critical overview of the case law in this area including Conte, Foster and Clark v. Pfizer
- The potential impact of the requirements of the recently enacted FDAAA on the liability debate