IP Master Class Webinar: Litigation Makes Strange Bedfellows
Cases filed against multiple defendants continue to rise, particularly those involving IP disputes—and an increasing number of parties are entering into Joint Defense Agreements (JDAs). While JDAs are often viewed as mutually beneficial, it's important to understand both the benefits and the pitfalls. The following questions (and more) will be addressed during the webinar:
- What is a Joint Defense Agreement?
- Why are the number of cases filed against multiple defendants increasing?
- What happens when co-defendants are friends or foes?
- How do you make the most out of participation in a JDA?
- What additional considerations may come into play when parties from multiple countries are involved?