Drug Marketing and Advertising: Are You Prepared for the Challenges of Social Media
Since the FDA cracked down on social media marketing and online advertising, drugmakers have been walking on eggshells. Internet marketing and social media offer powerful new tools to communicate the benefits of your drugs and biologics. But with the FDA a threatening question mark, it’s hard to know how to move forward.
What are the best practices firms can employ while the FDA determines its approach to regulating social media and internet advertising?
Consult the experts.
Here’s just a taste of this webinar’s agenda:
- The 5 issues DDMAC is citing in enforcement letters; How current regulations and guidance apply to your particular situation
- The 3 main types of social media: user-generated content, bookmarking and sharing, and social networking
- What YouTube, Wikipedia, Facebook, Linked-in and Twitter have in common, and how consumers are using them
- The 6 types of adult online consumers
- Social media advertising trends
- How brand reputation is affected by growing product awareness, patient interaction and portability
- Social media tools — which are high risk, which are low risk
- Developing an innovative social media monitoring program
- Using social media monitoring and text mining to create models and identify consumer trends