Understand Patent Law 2010
Jane T. Gunnison will be speaking at PLI’s upcoming program “Understanding Patent Law 2010”
Patent Overview, Part 1
- The patent application and its various parts
- The patent life cycle: conception, preparation, filing, prosecution, and issuance
- Fees and timing issues
- How do patents relate to other types of IP?
Patent Overview, Part 2
- What is patentable subject matter?
- How have recent Federal Circuit decisions impacted patent prosecution?
- PTO fee structures
- Foreign patent prosecution