U.S. Patent Reform: The Changing Landscape for Protecting Inventions and Markets in the United States
The America Invents Act is one of the most far-reaching revisions of U.S. patent law in decades, changing a variety of familiar provisions and introducing a handful of new procedures. Please join Ropes & Gray partner David Halstead for a webinar as he discusses the many implications this act will have on the future of patent law.
• How the move to first-to-file changes filing strategies
• What new opportunities for interfering with third-party patents and applications are on the horizon
• How the America Invents Act limits infringement defenses
• What to watch out for as the transition unfolds
• How to use new procedures to correct patent defects at the USPTO