West Coast Lunchtime Legal Briefing Teleconference - Special Ethics Edition: Social Media, Ethics & Other Things
How to Like the Law Without Losing Your Head in the Cloud
You’ve just returned from the holiday break and are looking through your in-box. There it is…your bar renewal notice. And, it’s also time for you to certify your MCLE compliance. Instead of trawling the internet to see where you can pick up an hour’s worth of Ethics credit, please join us for this special edition of Ropes & Gray’s West Coast Lunchtime Legal Briefing.
Jim DeGraw and Megan Baca of our Bay Area offices will help you understand if, and when, you need to worry about that:
- Tweet about your big trial victory?
- Facebook posting your paralegal made at an office party?
- Review of LinkedIn juror profiles your consultant performed?
- Those sensitive documents stored with the cloud service provider?
- Lost iPhone with work emails?
That is, Jim and Megan will help rationalize and put in context the rapidly evolving relationship between ethics rules and social media, cloud, and other electronic tools.
Please contact Stephanie Carton for further information.