Thomson Reuters 3rd Annual Midwestern M&A and Private Equity Forumat the Metropolitan Club at Willis Tower
The 3rd Annual Midwestern M&A and Private Equity Forum is more than just a group of ‘talking heads,’ this engaging and highly interactive event will showcase the collective expertise and insight of the foremost authorities with regard to pertinent trends, issues and challenges on deal activity, transactions and pending regulations. Ryan Rohlfsen, a Ropes & Gray Partner in the Government Enforcement practice group, will be one of the panelists for the “Cross Border Transactions” panel.
Learn Directly from the Innovators and Established Leaders and Gain In-Depth Insight On:
- Top industry developments and factors driving deal activity
- Key market trends likely to impact M&A deals this year
- Financing and capital raising
- Equity and debt markets landscape
- Cross Border Transactions
- Private Equity and Investment Trends
- Attributes of a Successful M&A Program
…and much more!