Ropes & Gray to Sponsor Kayo Women’s Private Equity and Credit & Debt Finance Summits
Ropes & Gray is proud to sponsor the Kayo Women’s Private Equity and Credit & Debt Finance Summits to be held in Boston, June 13-15. This year, the summits will be in-person.
The Kayo Summits bring together more than 2,500 women each year in the industries of private equity, venture capital, ESG, energy and infrastructure, credit and debt, and real estate in an effort to strengthen communities of women professionals through networking and career development.
More than 300 leading private equity and institutional investment professionals will gather at the Kayo PE Summit. The three-day event will feature speakers and events focused on dealmaking and fundraising as well as talent recruitment and development. Concurrently, the Credit & Debt Finance Summit will host more than 200 leading credit investors at a two-day gathering that will include presentations from direct lenders, private credit investors, leveraged finance professionals and commercial bankers.
As a sponsor of both Kayo conferences, Ropes & Gray attorneys will lead panels and fireside chats throughout the three-day gathering. Attorneys participating in the conferences include:
- Jane Goldstein, co-head of the firm's mergers & acquisitions group for North America, to host a fireside chat with Jill Granoff, managing partner of Eurazeo and CEO of its Brands division.
- Patricia Teixeira, finance counsel, to moderate the panel “Beyond Subscription Lines: Credit Sources for Fund Liquidity.”
- Laurel FitzPatrick, co-head of Ropes’ credit funds team, to host a fireside chat with Therese Icuss, who leads Fidelity’s direct lending platform.
- Kate Withers, private equity partner, to moderate the panel “New Records, New Challenges.”
- Deb Lussier, co-leader of the firm's buyout and growth equity funds team, to host a fireside chat with Lisa Lee, a managing director at Providence Equity Partners.
Ropes & Gray joins with TPG as a “Platinum” sponsor of the Private Equity Summit, and with Benefit Street Partners for the Credit & Debt Finance Summit. Ropes & Gray will host a reception at each of this year’s Kayo Summits.
Both conferences will take place at the Boston Harbor Hotel, Boston MA. For more details, please see information on the Kayo Women’s Private Equity Summit, and information on the Kayo Women’s Credit & Debt Finance Summit.