Ropes & Gray Recognized by Legal 500
Ropes & Gray is ranked in eight practice areas in the Legal 500 rankings announced on Sept. 20. In addition, 11 of our London lawyers have been highlighted as leading individuals in their areas of practice.
Earlier this year the firm won the “Restructuring Deal of the Year” award from the International Financial Law Review (IFLR) for representing mezzanine lenders to KCA Deutag oil services group and the “High Yield Deal of the Year” award for advising Liberty Global Inc. in connection with the financing for its $4.5 billion acquisition of KBW, Germany’s third-largest cable company. In the Bloomberg 2012 league tables published for the first half of 2012, the firm is ranked #4 for Euromarket High Yield (excluding emerging markets) Issuer Adviser and #6 for Euromarket High Yield (including emerging markets) Issuer Adviser.
UK Legal 500 2013 Practice Rankings:
- Corporate & Commercial – Private Equity Transactions
- Corporate & Commercial – Corporate Tax
- Finance – Acquisition Finance
- Finance – Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Finance – High Yield
- Finance – Investment Funds & Private Funds
- Real Estate – Commercial Property