Eight Ropes & Gray lawyers featured in IFLR1000 Women Leaders List for 2021
Eight of Ropes & Gray’s partners have been featured in the IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2021 list of ‘outstanding’ lawyers worldwide. IFLR1000 describes those named in the listing as the most prominent female lawyers with outstanding reputations within their markets who either have expertise and experience of working on complex deals, or who have risen to hold leadership roles with their firms or their practices.
The Ropes & Gray lawyers included in the list are as follows:
Americas IFLR1000 Women Leaders
- Laurel FitzPatrick, a partner in Ropes & Gray’s asset management group and a leader of the firm’s hedge funds and credit funds teams, based in New York - Laurel has extensive experience structuring and advising a wide range of hedge funds and other private funds.
- Jane Goldstein, co-head of the firm's mergers & acquisitions group for North America and co-managing partner of the Boston office. Jane is also head of the firm’s retail & consumer brands industry group.
- Julie Jones, Chair of Ropes & Gray - in 2020, Julie was honored as one of Financial Times’ “Top Law Firm Leaders” for her exceptional leadership of our clients and the firm. Julie also has been honored as one of The American Lawyer’s prestigious “45 Under 45”, and later named “Corporate Lawyer of the Year” for both 2017 and 2019 and as “M&A Lawyer of the Year” in 2016 and 2018 by The Best Lawyers in America and Chambers ranks Julie in its Band 1 for Corporate/M&A.
- Leigh Fraser, a partner in Ropes & Gray asset management group and co-head of the firm’s private funds practice, based in Boston. Leigh has significant experience forming onshore and offshore private funds.
Europe, Middle East and Africa IFLR1000 Women Leaders
- Helen Croke, a partner in Ropes & Gray’s private equity transactions practice in London. Her practice focuses on UK and international private equity and M&A, including acting for institutional investors, corporates and founders.
- Eve Ellis, a partner in Ropes & Gray’s asset management group in London, who specialises in financial services regulation, with a particular focus on fund regulation.
- Jane Rogers, a partner in Ropes & Gray’s finance group in London, a member of the firm’s policy committee and a former co-head of the firm’s global finance practice. She focuses on private equity and debt financing transactions.