11 Ropes & Gray Partners Quoted in Law360 on “What to Expect in 2022”
Anticipating what’s ahead for business and the law in 2022, Ropes & Gray attorneys shared their predictions with Law360. The articles require a subscription to read.
- Margaux Hall and Tom Bulleit examined healthcare policy changes, including drug pricing policy provisions.
- Stephanie Webster discussed health care litigation to watch.
- Brian Blais spoke about New York courts.
- John Bueker talked about Massachusetts courts.
- Peter Welsh discussed M&A litigation trends.
- Greg Levine spoke about product liability legislation and regulation.
- Scott Abramowitz forecast another busy year for private equity.
- Paul Tropp talked about the year ahead for SPACs.
- Andrew Thomases touched on patent cases.