Ropes & Gray Attorneys Receive Top-Tier Recognition in Chambers USA 2010
The 2010 edition of Chambers USA, the prestigious directory of American lawyers and law firms, recognizes 93 individual Ropes & Gray attorneys in 117 separate rankings. The new guide, released June 11, also cites 37 various practice areas as among the country's best.
Fifteen of the 37 practice-area rankings were in the publication’s top band, including:
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Hedge & Mutual Funds
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property: Patent
- Investment Funds: Registered Funds
- Labor & Employment
- Life Sciences
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Private Equity: Buyouts
- Private Equity: Fund Formation
Of the 93 individual attorney rankings, 29 are in the top band, and another 32 are in the second band.