Ropes & Gray Attorneys Receive Top-Tier Recognition in Chambers USA 2011
The 2011 edition of Chambers USA, the prestigious directory of American lawyers and law firms, recognizes 99 Ropes & Gray partners and counsel in 127 separate rankings. The new guide, released June 10, also cites the firm as among the country’s best in 38 categories.
Sixteen of the 38 practice area rankings were in the publication’s top band, including:
- Banking & Finance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Health Care
- Hedge & Mutual Funds
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property: Patent
- Investment Funds: Registered Funds
- Labor & Employment
- Life Sciences
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Private Equity: Buyouts
- Private Equity: Fund Formation
Of the individual lawyer rankings, 40 are in band 1, senior statesmen or star rankings, and 38 are in the second band.