Best Lawyers in America 2020 Names Seven Ropes & Gray Partners “Lawyer of the Year”
The 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America named seven Ropes & Gray partners “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice areas. Overall, Ropes & Gray attorneys received a total of 110 listings across in Best Lawyers’ 2020 guide.
Ropes & Gray partners named “Lawyer of the Year” are:
- Jane D. Goldstein - Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Kendi E. Ozmon - Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Larry Jordan Rowe - Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Martin Hall - Trusts and Estates
- Randall W. Bodner - Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Timothy M. McCrystal - Health Care Law
- Stephen A. Warnke - Health Care Law
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is based on comprehensive survey responses submitted by thousands of leading lawyers in the United States.