Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Shortlists Ropes & Gray for Six Awards
Ropes & Gray’s diversity and pro bono programs are shortlisted for six Chambers Diversity & Inclusion awards, which honor firms and individuals who are furthering diversity and inclusion.
- Outstanding Firm for Furthering Diversity and Inclusion
- Inclusive Firm of the Year
- Pro Bono Program of the Year
- Most Innovative Program for Employee Health and Well-being
- Diversity & Inclusion Lawyer of the Year – litigation & enforcement partner Alex Rene (Washington, D.C.)