For a Third Year, Law360 Honors Ropes & Gray as “Health Care Group of the Year”
Law360 named Ropes & Gray a “Health Care Group of the Year” for a third consecutive year, underscoring the firm’s role in helping health care clients navigate the biggest health care challenges of our lifetime. In 2021, our lawyers guided important client work, including:
- The merger of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plans, two of the biggest insurers in the United States.
- Advised Blackstone in the $13 billion sale of Change Healthcare to UnitedHealth Group’s Optum.
- Advised research institutions and pharmaceutical companies in the development of COVID-19 vaccines and testing, as well as advised state-led COVID-19 task forces in hard-hit U.S. states.
- Guided numerous affiliation agreements and JVs from health care systems to companies that are transforming the delivery of services and treatments.
- Represented hospitals, health systems, trade organizations and medical device companies in high-stake litigation matters challenging administrative agencies actions that are changing their rule-making process.