Ropes & Gray Shortlisted for 12 LMG Life Sciences Awards 2022 Americas
Ropes & Gray was shortlisted for 12 awards at the 2022 LMG Life Sciences Awards Americas. The annual awards celebrate the success and accomplishments of leading law firms and individuals behind the most innovative and challenging work in the life sciences industry. Legal practitioners and teams across the United States and Canada are represented in categories covering the best in regulatory, corporate, intellectual property and litigation. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on September 8, 2022.
Ropes & Gray was named a finalist in the following categories:
- Life Cycle Firm of the Year – US
- Licensing & Collaboration Attorney of the Year – David McIntosh
- M&A Attorney of the Year – Chris Comeau
- Corporate Firm of the Year
- Licensing & Collaboration Firm of the Year
- M&A Firm of the Year
- US Rising Star – Financial & Corporate – Emily Oldshue
- Regulatory Attorney of the Year – Greg Levine
- Regulatory Attorney of the Year – Pricing & Reimbursement – Margaux Hall
- Regulatory Firm of the Year
- Government Investigations Attorney of the Year – Laura Hoey
- Government Investigations Firm of the Year
Learn more about Ropes & Gray’s life sciences practice here.