Best Lawyers in America 2023 Names Eight Ropes & Gray Partners “Lawyers of the Year”
The 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in America named nine Ropes & Gray partners “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice areas. They are:
- Alyson Gal - Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Anne Ogilby - Health Care Law
- James Wilton - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Randall Bodner - Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Randall Bodner - Securities Regulation
- Renata Ferrari - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
New York City
- Bryan Chegwidden - Mutual Funds Law
- Steven Pepe - Litigation – Patent
- Gregory Levine - FDA Law
In the new guide, Ropes & Gray attorneys received 188 “Best Lawyers in America” rankings and 147 attorneys were listed as “Ones to Watch.”
Overall, Ropes & Gray attorneys received a total of 533 listings in Best Lawyers in America 2023.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is based on comprehensive survey responses submitted by thousands of leading lawyers in the United States.