Ropes & Gray a Leading Law Firm in Chambers Asia-Pacific 2023
Ropes & Gray ranked highly in the 2023 edition of Chambers Asia-Pacific, published on Dec. 15. The firm was awarded ten practice rankings and five individual lawyer recognitions.
The annual Chambers Asia-Pacific guide provides analyses of legal practitioners across the region based on in-depth interviews with clients and in-house counsel. This year, clients told Chambers that:
- "The firm are outstanding on expertise, client care and commerciality, particularly with understanding local practices and other considerations."
- “Ropes & Gray has been a one-stop shop for us as they have a good breadth of capabilities in complementary areas.”
- “The team has well-rounded resources to fully serve the client's needs. The cases may involve a wide spectrum of issues and thus require input from all angles of the law. Ropes & Gray provides that and does it well.”
Ropes & Gray was recognized in the following categories:
- Banking & Finance - Asia Pacific
- Corporate/M&A - Asia Pacific
- Corporate/M&A: Private Equity - Asia Pacific
- Intellectual Property - Asia Pacific
- Investment Funds: Private Equity - Asia Pacific
- Life Sciences - Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance: International - Japan
- Corporate/M&A: International - Japan
- Corporate/M&A: International Firms - South Korea
- Intellectual Property: International Firms - South Korea
Ropes & Gray’s Chambers Asia-Pacific rankings can be reviewed in full here.