Ropes & Gray Partners Shortlisted for Euromoney’s 2023 Women in Business Law America’s Awards
Five Ropes & Gray partners across a broad range of categories have been named finalists for Euromoney’s Women in Business Law Americas Awards. The annual awards recognize the top women attorneys for their “contributions to the practice of business law along with the firms that have developed the most progressive initiatives towards diversity and inclusion.” The Ropes & Gray finalists are:
- Melissa Bender: Financial Regulation Lawyer of the Year
- Sally Davis: Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Elizabeth Gallucci: Private Equity Lawyer of the Year
- Anne Johnson Palmer: Securities Litigator of the Year
- Elizabeth Reza: Investment Funds Lawyer of the Year
The winners will be announced on June 8. Click here to view the complete shortlist.