The right capital structure and financing terms are critical to achieving investment objectives in the highly-leveraged world. With our finger on the pulse of the latest market trends and creativity to forge cutting-edge technologies, we offer clients a competitive advantage.
The strength of our practice across borders provides clients with a global single-point access to a leading leveraged finance platform:
- Acquisition financings
- Syndicated credit facilities
- High-yield bond offerings
- Bridge financings
- Mezzanine financings
- Asset-based financing structures, including ABL facilities, asset-monetization and whole company securitizations
Experience & Clients
- Advised Bain Capital in connection with the financing for its acquisition of World Wide Packaging and a Chinese packaging manufacturer.
- Advised Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in connect with its acquisition financing of Tesco/Homeplus in South Korea. [Named Deal of the Year in 2015/2016 by multiple publications including the Asian Lawyer, The American Lawyer, Asian-Mena Counsel and Asian Legal Business.]
- Advised Bain Capital on the sale by Toshiba Corp. of its semiconductor business to a group that includes Apple Inc., Seagate, Kingston, Hoya, Dell Technologies Inc. and SK Hynix, valued at ¥2 trillion. It is the largest leveraged buyout and private equity deal ever in Asia, and also among the most complex M&A transactions globally in 2017 and 2018.
- Advised American Industrial Partners in connection with obtaining $1.23 billion of debt financing for its acquisition of Moly-Cop, the largest manufacturer and supplier of grinding media to mining operations worldwide.
- Advised Bain Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Blue Coat Systems, an IT security solutions provider.
- Altamont Capital
- American Industrial Partners
- Audax Group
- Bain Capital
- Baring Private Equity Asia
- Berkshire Partners
- The Blackstone Group
- Castanea Partners