Ropes & Gray has one of the largest and most sophisticated private investment funds practices. Our private investment funds group forms and reviews many hundreds of funds each year, which gives us unequalled insight into market terms and developments around the world. Insights and Resources: Private Funds Regulation leverages our learnings by presenting practical and comprehensive analysis on regulatory developments impacting the private funds industry.
SEC Adopts New Private Fund Adviser Rules
- SEC Private Fund Reforms: The Quarterly Statements Rule—Preparing for the New Reporting Requirements
- The Preferential Treatment Rule: What's Prohibited? How Will Disclosures Work? How Will it Impact Your Current Redemption Terms?
- Private Fund Adviser Rules Overview: Prohibitions, Restrictions, Disclosure Requirements and Prospects for Legal Challenge
- Greenwashing and Asset Managers
- Red Versus Blue: Navigating the New State Regulatory Climate for Asset Managers
- US v Europe: The Similarities and Differences in the Approach to ESG
- Update on the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation and other European ESG Regulatory Developments
- Managing ESG Considerations During the Fundraising Process for Private Funds
- The Evolving ESG Landscape for Asset Managers