Ropes & Gray’s healthcare and life sciences industry group serves the legal and business needs of the world’s leading industry participants. Representing clients across all sub-sectors, our internationally-recognized team counsels pharma, biotech and medical device companies; digital health enterprises and technology companies expanding into the industry; major hospital systems, academic medical centers, and healthcare service providers; and hundreds of investors, including private equity, asset management, venture capital, and investment banking firms. Drawing on resources in our offices around the globe, which include EU and China regulatory specialists, we focus on developing cutting edge solutions to help clients meet their business goals.
Smart. Strategic. Solution-oriented. Client-friendly.
Clients trust Ropes & Gray’s healthcare and life sciences team across every aspect of their businesses:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Licensing, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
- Capital Markets
- Health Care & FDA Regulatory and Compliance
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
- Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Intellectual Property
- Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- Government Enforcement
- False Claims Act
- Tax, Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Business Restructuring
- Real Estate
Global reach. Internationally recognized team.
- Attorneys Author Chambers Global Practice Guide Chapter on 2023 Life Sciences US Trends and Developments
- In Bloomberg Law, Attorneys Discuss Navigating a Resilient but Uncertain Venture Capital Fundraising Environment
- Ropes & Gray Attorneys Summarize Highlights from MedTech Roundtable Co-Hosted with McKinsey & Co.
- In Law360, Health Care Attorneys Examine Privacy Considerations Following Post-Dobbs HHS Guidance