Linked is the Second Quarter 2015 edition of the Ropes & Gray M&A Newsletter. Topics addressed in this edition include:
News from the Courts
- Delaware Chancery Court Finds That Dispute Over Accounting Methodology Is Subject to Arbitration Procedures
- Delaware Supreme Court Finds Purchaser Did Not Breach Earn-Out Provision
- Delaware Court Closely Scrutinizes Director Compensation
- Delaware Chancery Court Finds Restriction on Poison Pills Does Not Apply to Spun-Off Entity
- Board’s Refusal to Seat a Director Represented by Opposing Litigation Counsel is Consistent with its Fiduciary Duty
- Plaintiffs Strike Out in Two Recent Delaware Appraisal Actions
- Delaware Chancery Court Approves Settlement Agreement for $275 Million in Derivative Suit
- Delaware Chancery Court Describes Standards for Attorneys' Fees
Delaware Legislative Update
- Acquiring a Competitor: The Impact of “Foreign” on HSR Act Analysis
- Avoiding Pitfalls When Serving Notice: IPSOS S.A. v. Dentsu Aegis Network Limited
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.