Ten Ropes & Gray associates were included on National Black Lawyers’ 40 Under 40 list, which recognizes 40 of the most talented black attorneys from each state under the age of 40. Honorees are nominated by leading members of the legal community based on their excellent representation in their respective practice areas.
- Private capital transactions associate Tyler Cash
- Real estate investments & transactions associate Atakelti (AT) Desta
- Litigation & enforcement associate Shirley Duquene
- Tax associate Brian Harris
- Health care associate Richard Harris II
- Private equity associate Allison Houston
- Asset management associate Melicia Morris
- Asset management associate Chidiebere (Chidi) Oteh
- Antitrust associate Dehmeh Smith
- Health care associate Darrell White II
Ropes & Gray is committed to recruiting, retaining, and advancing the careers of diverse attorneys. Learn about the firm’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.