Linked is the First Quarter 2015 edition of the Ropes & Gray M&A Newsletter. Topics addressed in this edition include:
News from the Courts
- Chancery Court Denies Enforcement of Drag-Along Right in Transaction Where Notice to Minority Stockholders Improperly Provided After Majority Stockholder Approval
- Price Paid to Ancestry.com, Inc. Stockholders Determined to be Fair, Despite Contrary Arguments from “Appraisal Arbitrage” Investors
- In Earnout Dispute Cases, Chancery Court Rules on Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Scope of Arbitration
- Chancery Court Declines to Apply Fee-Shifting Bylaw to Former Shareholder
- Substantial Damages Awarded for Breach of Contractual Obligation to Negotiate in Good Faith
Delaware Legislative Update
- Kraft and Heinz to Merge in Deal Orchestrated by Warren Buffet and 3G Capital
- Bidding War Ends for Salix Pharmaceuticals
- The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: Timeline for Implementation of Key Corporate Aspects
- China Continues Foreign Investment Reforms by Revising Foreign Investment Catalogue
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.